26 May 2011

TNA UK Tour 2012

Sting joing the UK tour
The TNA UK tour for 2012 has just been annouced with a suprise member of the roster joining the tour, he was someone I always wanted to see but never thought I would get the chance to. As counrey as it sounds its a dream come true.

Since I was a kid Sting like his nickname the icon was a icon and still is to this day. He captures what I enjoy about wrestling and he was one of the inderviduals I watched on tv that caught my attentiion and got me hooked on the buiseness.

Considering he hasn't been on any of the UK tours for TNA in the past I thought I wouldn't actually see him in the ring before he retires. Retirement is something that came to my mind when I first heard about this news, it wouldn't suprise me if this was his send off tour to say thanks to the fans over here.If this does turn out to be his farewell tour he will get one hell of a send off from the UK fans.

To be honest though I would like to see him continue on but with things like this well the wrestling buisness in general you never really know what is going to happen till it happens.

I was at this years event at Londons Wembley area which was a great exsperience, it was the first TNA event I had been to. The arena had an amazing atmosphere through out, that is one thing about wrestling, the crowds they are really something special  and are as much apart of the product as the guys in the ring. Of all the live events I've been to, a packed wrestling arena there is no comparison.

So the 2012 tour is looking great at the moment Sting, Angel, AJ Styles and with more to be annouced later I have high hopes for the show and while this years lacked star power 2012 looks to top that show in every respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment