16 May 2011

A little something

It's been awhile since I have done any graphic design stuff with Photoshop and for whatever reason I started messing around with it over the past few minutes to see what I could put together. It is really relaxing just putting something together good or bad you get to be creative, which is something that has been drastically lacking for me over the past few months what with work and other commitments.

It has opened my eyes to what I actually want to do more so than before, purely down to the fact that being without something really gets you thinking how much you actually miss it. For me that is being creative no matter what avenue it may be, writing, art or game design it's just what I do, without it I feel a little empty.

Enough with the revalations and onto what I actually did, it is just a simple signature it is far from being my best work but it is decent for a few minutes on Photoshop.
I'm hoping in the coming weeks and months I'll have more of a chance to be posting up some stuff I will be working on. I've got a bunch of ideas and concepts for videos short films and game designs that I want to put into practice in some shape or form and I'm really looking forward to producing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment