03 April 2011

Four Minutes of Green Lantern


This is a Youtube rip of footage that Warner Brothers has recently put up at Apple Trailers. The first Green Lantern trailer was released sometime ago now and It looked pretty good nothing amazing but good. This was also before I started reading the Green Lantern series.
Now with the four minutes of footage released we can judge it a little better. So what do I think…I’m hyped I had low expectations for the movie but those expectations have certainly increased after seeing this, it seems to be staying very true to the source material and it generally looks awesome I am literally shocked at the quality. For me June 17th seems a long way away after watching it.

The video is embedded above so you can decided for yourself, now if you like it spread the word because I believe the movie deserves some more attention based off this new glimpse at the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment