02 July 2010

Been away from this for a bit

So it been a little while since my last update, haven't been in the mood recently to post stuff up i was planning on covering some stuff over E3 but for whatever reason that just didn't happen. I guess looking back nothing sparked my interest over E3 there was motion control madness which ill speak about in a later blog but for now this is just going to be an update and a run down of whats happening here.

For this month I'm going to be putting up quite a few blogs some of it being updates to current work, thoughts on some games and ideas also some stuff in regards to the motion controllers being released later in the year.

With all that aside some personal stuff, I'm still looking for work which is still an up hill struggle still hoping to get a break soon saying that though I'm going to start doing some free lance stuff be it graphic design for a website and such, or writing a few articles for a web site or working on someones game to flesh out a story/gameplay. If your interested in me working on your site/game etc message me and ill get back to you asap, i am not charging for anything just using this to add some stuff to the old CV and portfolio while out of work.

Look out for the next blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment