05 July 2010

Back to the Horror

I believe i mentioned it in a previous post that i took a break from working on the horror concept purely because my head wasn't into it and there were things having an influence upon it which were sending it in the wrong direction. Now with that is aside i have gone back to it with fresh eyes and it is allot clearer now i am re working the story changing some key aspects which hopefully will help it flow allot better that it previously did.
I'm still not a 100% certain what media context it will slot into yet i have ideas for some really unique gameplay but also have a desire to film some of it and the base format will be written so I'm a little mixed about it but i have no worries applying it to either one.

I like the direction is going it is something that to me feels very fresh and it plays upon some choices that i feel strongly about from and an artistic and a story perspective.

This will just be a short one but I'm gonna try to get back into the act of updating this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment