02 September 2012

The Year Continues

After a busy couple of month, I’ve got that itch to start writing up content up on to this site once again. Now for anyone that has read anything on this site before then you will think ‘’well all this sounds familiar’’ and you would be right. I post up a return post and then I disappear for another couple of months and yes the same might happen however something is a little different now.

It’s my place of work. I’m not going to say I hate my job because honestly I don’t, I’m thankful to be working in the current economic climate. It just that it feels weird to be working at a company that I don’t morally agree with. I’ll explain I work for a bank. In just that one word, I think most people will understand. It kind of goes against many things I believe in. Hell, ask people today and you would be hard pressed to find someone with something positive to say about the banks.

Add to that it goes against my creative nature but it is actually doing me a favour. While I’m pressed to do very formal work without any imagination. It’s driving me to do creative stuff even more.

So now that I have a steady income coming in each month. It gives me the opportunity to stretch my creative legs a bit. There is a lot I’ve been wanting to do which is this grand master plan but just small stuff that were only held back by financially.

I can finally pick up some recording equipment, a new camera. Tools in a sense to get things moving. Because working in an office for a bank isn’t exactly what I had in mind for my future so I’m making sure my dreams are kept in focuses. I think peoples biggest regrets in life and becoming complacent with what they have and making do. When in reality you can achieve that much more it just takes that little extra push.

No comments:

Post a Comment