16 April 2011

Gears of War: Back killing some grubs

My interest in the Gears of War franchise has recently been reignited what with the Gears of War 3 beta around the corner.  After seeing some gameplay from people that recieved early access to the beta I'm pleasantly surprised at how good it is shaping up. I'll be entering the beta on Monday so I will be giving a full rundown on the beta and what I think and also how it compares to the previous installments in the series.


So what with the spark of interest in Gears again which I haven't really had since the first game which I loved. I spent many an hour playing the multiplayer on that game with a great group of people. I popped Gears 2 back in to the old Xbox and after a title update I was into the multiplayer. First off the bat I had forgotten just how nice Gears 2 looks graphically, for a game that came out in 08 it still stands up to current standards. Going back and playing it again it felt good. Over recent years my multiplayer gaming has mostly revolved around first person shooters so jumping into this feels refreshing and well something different. I even download the all fronts pack which was on sale on the Xbox marketplace I had that much fun with it.

Look out for coverage of the beta coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment