11 June 2011

Late Night Thoughts and Updates

Just wanted to put a little update out there seeing as I have a few posts I'm working and they should be up soon. I wanted to get back on to talking about game design, one of the posts I'm working on focuses on story telling in games, how I see it progressing in the future and what goes towards good story telling. Not so much in the way it is written but the way it is presented.

I'll be continuing my reviews of the Flashpoint series as well as a review for Arkham City # 2, I'm enjoying writing about comics a lot so I'm considering doing some stuff leading into the DC revamp coming in September to possibly help out new readers. I started collecting around three years ago but recently started collecting the single issues over the collected trades so my experience of getting into comics and the useful places I have found to get a good insight into it might be useful for new readers if it is all in one place. Actually while writing this the idea is sounds pretty good to me.
Getting into comics can seem a little daunting at first especially where to start, though this will be easy for new readers come September with DC launching number ones of 52 titles so everyone can jump in at the same point.

Oh and I forgot to mention I will be covering two games next week Duke Nukem Forever and the Green  Lantern game which were both released last week. Unfortunately I am still waiting for them to arrive, hopefully they will arrive on Monday so I can start putting some coverage up, really interested to see how the Green Lantern game turns out. I don't expect too much considering it's a movie based game so wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment